Earn Status Points | Effective January 1st, 2017
Earning Status Points is easy! The number of Status Points you acquire during a 6-month calendar half-year will determine your Status Level. The higher your Status level, the more rewards and benefits you’ll receive.
How Status Points Work
- $1 bet = 1 status point
- Table Games and Keno is earned based on average bet and length of play
Status Earning Period
- Status renewal is from January 1st to January 31st.
Cards expire on January 31st and July 31st of each year
- Status Points accumulate during a 6-month calendar year from
January 1st – June 30th and July 1st – December 31st
- Card status is valid on the day earned through the end of the following year
- Status Points reset at 0 on January 1st and July 1st each year
- Status Points must be earned each year to maintain desired Status Level
New Players Club cards are available at Players Club.
See Players Club for details.