Earn Status Points | Effective January 1st, 2017
By using your Players Card, you’ll earn Points redeemable at our restaurant venues, the gift shop, End of the Trail gas stations, and for Free Play and hotel rooms. Plus, you’ll get opportunities to earn more Points on select multiplier days where you can earn six times the points or more!
How Points Work
- $1 bet = 1 status point
- Table Games and Keno is earned based on average bet and length of play
Earning Status Points is easy! The number of Status Points you acquire during a 6-month calendar half-year will determine your Status Level. The higher your Status level, the more rewards and benefits you’ll receive.
Status Earning Period
- Status renewal is from January 1st to January 31st.
Cards expire on January 31st and July 31st of each year
- Status Points accumulate during a 6-month calendar year from
January 1st – June 30th and July 1st – December 31st
- Card status is valid on the day earned through the end of the following year
- Status Points reset at 0 on January 1st and July 1st each year
- Status Points must be earned each year to maintain desired Status Level
Check your available Point balance on most slot machines, at convenient kiosks, on our app, or with a Lucky Eagle Casino & Hotel team member at Players Club, Casino Cage, or Table Games area.
New Players Club cards can be picked up at Players Club.
See Players Club for details.